This listing is for a 1 ounce sachet
- Eucalyptus leaves are commonly used in purification magic. They can be burned to represent air, and cleanse a person, place or space.
- The leaves are also greatly useful in healing. When dried they’re used in healing poppets, pillows or sachets to attract healthy vibes.
- Eucalyptus leaves are also commonly used in protection magic. It can be burned during a cleansing or added to healing spells, but dried leaves can be added to wards to keep unwanted influences at bay.
- It can also be used for: bringing joy, helping to overcome blockages, and reconciling difficulties in relationships.
- Eucalyptus is excellent as a cold remedy; it opens the lungs, clears clogged nasal passages and bronchial congestion.
- The essential oil is a good pain reliever for sore muscles and arthritis pains.
- The leaves can be taken in tea or used in steam inhalations. The essential oil can be used when diluted and used in massages; especially on the chest to ease breathing.
IMPORTANT: Side effects; Eucalyptus should not be applied to the face, especially the nose, of infants and young children. Avoid using it in infants. The undiluted oil is toxic if taken internally.