Love comes from an unending source, so there is plenty to go around. This candle is designed to tap into that source and align your energies to receive and accept all the love you need and desire. Also excellent candle to use for your Love rituals or when you’re journaling or during meditation.
Our candles are charged with Reiki and witchcraft, and they can be used by anyone as the magick is already within them. To program your crystals, all you need to do is take a quiet moment, hold your candle, feel its energy, let it feel yours and the connection will be made. Voice out any other specific intentions you wish to set within it, and then light the candle. This beautiful cauldron of manifestation will send your intention to the universe and work its magick.
The crystals can be cleaned with warm water and carried with you, to benefit from their properties.
Handmade with soy wax scented with rose and mullin spice oil; garnished with a rose quartz gemstone and rose flowers.
Affirmations for the Love Candle
I am surrounded by love.
To make our candles more affordable and to suit to everyone's needs, we offer them in black tin jars or glass jars in 2 oz, 4oz and 8 oz sizes. Please note that 2oz jars will have smaller stones or stone chips.
ALREADY HAVE A JAR AND LOOKING FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE CANDLE OPTION?
Try one of our Refill Candle Kits
Candle refill kits are made with 100% natural soy wax. Each kit comes with a microwavable compostable container filled with scented soy wax, wicks, wick stickers, birchwood spoon, wood candle wick centering sticks, pipette, oil bottle and instruction label.
Soy wax can easily be cleaned up with soap and warm water. Simply wipe the excess wax out of the bottom of the candle vessel before refilling. This will ensure the wick sticks to the bottom of your jar.
One 8 oz Refill Kit will fill one 8oz candle jar, two 4 oz candles jars and four 2 oz candles jars.
Refill Kit Includes:
- 1 Double poly-coated paperboard container with lid
- 1 Biodegradable, compostable spoon made of birchwood
- 1 Pipette
- 1 Oil bottle
- 2 Wooden candle wick centering stick
- 4 Cotton wicks with stickers
- Instruction label
- Place and center wicks in clean dry jar.
- Remove lid from container
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir with spoon
- Microwave for an additional minute or until wax is completly melted
- Pour contents into jar
- Add oil, 2.5 ml for a 2 oz candle, 5 ml for a 4 oz candle and 10 ml for an 8 oz candle.
- Stir with spoon to make sure the oil is well blended in the wax. This is a good time to set an intention into your candle if you wish to do so, turn the spoon clockwise around the wick.
- Place wick centering stick and let harden overnight.
- Trim the wick once hardened.